Terms and Conditions
Quotes – Quotes are based on the current price plan at the time of enquiry and will be honored for the duration of our contract. Additional treatments or services can be added to your original booking, however, these may be charged at a different rate should the price plans change.
Reservation Fee – In order to secure your date a non-refundable reservation booking fee is required. Once this has been paid, a contract will be issued to you, guaranteeing my services for your special event.
Reservation Booking Fee – Reservation Booking Fees are non-refundable under any circumstances. The Reservation booking Fee is deducted from your final payment on the invoice.
Cooling off period – You have 14 days to reconsider your booking from the date that your Reservation Fee is paid, (up to 00:00 on the 14th day inclusive) for a full Reservation Booking Fee refund. This must be given in writing and signed.
Payment Plan – payment plans may be arranged and set out by mutual agreement, transferred into an agreed account. Funds will be released to Hair Come The Girls® 7 days before the booking/event is due to take place. The Cancellation policy applies to these funds along with the non-refundable Reservation Booking Fee and any further banking charges for the depositing service.
Cancellations – All cancellations must be in writing, signed and payments made as follows:
* Less than or within 14 days of the Booking/Event: full payment will be required.
* Less than 4 weeks prior to the booking/ event: 50% of the full balance will be required.
* More than 4 weeks prior to the booking/ event: Loss of deposit and/or trial monies only.
* In the event that a therapist should have to cancel, an alternative will be found where possible, where not possible, a full refund will be given. (Please note, no additional costs covered)
Alteration of Contract – Alterations and changes may be made to the contract subject to time and staff availability, additional charges may be incurred.
Removal of services – Please be aware, if you are to remove services from your contract, any discounts that have been applied to the quote, will be forfeited. You will be expected to pay in full if less than 4 weeks to the booking or event.
Equipment – When electrical equipment is not available or should fail, an alternative will be used or substituted.
* Should the airbrush equipment be effected, traditional foundation will be used.
Stock – Good quality, high end brand products are always used. Brands, colour shades and cosmetics may vary.
Treatments – All treatments are carried out in compliance with health, safety, hygiene and insurance requirements and legislation.
* Some treatments require a 24/48 hour patch test, please allow for this when booking.
* Some treatments require a health declaration before treatment.
* Please provide medication information.
* Please follow pre care and after care advice when given. No treatments to be undertaken on any child under 11 years of age. (This excludes children’s pamper parties)
* Parental permission to be given in writing for any treatments for youths between the ages 11 years and 18 years
Photographs – Photographs of work taken may be used as part of a portfolio on our website & social media sites relating to Hair Come The Girls® along with publication of feedback.
Additional Charges – All areas within 20mile radius of RM18 are inclusive of fuel allowance. * Areas outside a 20 mile radius of RM18 will incur fuel charges of 50p per mile. * Congestion Charges (London / Dartford Toll) will be charged. * Parking costs will be charged to the host/client
Hair Come The Girls® is fully insured and contract qualified stylists/therapists and MUAs
*please note all data held, is used solely by Hair Come The Girls® and will not be passed to any third parties.